Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not a good start to my day...

See if you can figure out this little picture puzzle:



That's right! My adorable, sweet, MISCHIEVOUS son decided to drop some dog food in my coffee this morning just as I was finally able to sit down on the couch and enjoy the long awaited cup of joe. This was on top of my adorable, sweet, MISCHIEVOUS puppy burying herself in a foot a snow and then running through my house at lightning speed. Unfortunately for me, this was my loving and adoring husband's day to sleep in (that's right, once you have kids you trade off sleep-in days!) which resulted in the longest, most insane hour of my life! And its only 8:30am!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison - I just read about the dog food in your coffee, and although I agree you had a tough day, that part was hilarious! I think God makes kids so cute and funny, because otherwise they can be a serious pain in the butt, as they learn. Anyway, keep your sense of humor, and I hope the next day went better for you.