Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There Aren't Even Enough Words!

Oh man! Where do we even begin? This picture is funny for so many reasons but I should really just tell you why I took it in the first place. After we came inside from swimming in the lake, Jack got away from me before I could put a diaper on him. I saw his white little butt running away so I grabbed the camera because he just looked so cute. As I was getting ready to snap the shot, Jack stops in the living room and I see this unfold through my camera lens---Jack stops and looks up at the television which I think was playing A Bugs Life. In my mind, I am starting to wonder what exactly he is doing and as I click to take the picture, I realize that he is lifting his leg and peeing all over the rug!!!!! His gaze never left the television and then he just turned around and smiled and started laughing :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my lanta! why do i feel like you may have your hands full in the next couple of years?! :)