Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Say What??!!

Tomorrow is a very big day because we find out if Jack is having 2 little brothers, 2 little sisters, or 1 of each! We are so excited!

We have been talking about the babies constantly with Jack and even though he doesn't really "get it" he seems to be really excited. He understands that there are 2 babies in Mommy's tummy and that he is going to be a big brother but he really has no idea how his world is about to be rocked! Hopefully he stays just as excited once they get here!

2 funny stories about Jack and the babies:

For the past few months we have been asking Jack what he would name the babies if one was a sister and one was a brother. He doesn't have a response for a brother but boy oh boy does he have a name picked out for a sister. The first time I asked him he responded "Atchachoochee". Say what?!?! I waited a few minutes and then twisted it around and asked him, "Who is Atchachoochee?" His response: "My baby sister!!!" Now every single time we ask him what he would name a sister he ALWAYS responds with the same answer--ATCHACHOOCHEE!!

The other night Daddy and I were getting Jack ready for bed. As we were putting his pajamas on him, he suddenly stopped and opened my mouth and looked inside. He then asked me why I swallowed the babies to put them in my tummy!!!! Daddy tried to explain that Mommy didn't swallow them, they were simply growing inside my tummy. Jack insisted that they only way they could be in my tummy was because I swallowed them and asked if he could swallow babies too! Ahh, I love his innocence!!!

1 comments:

The Hamiltons said...

Exciting!! Make sure you post the results!