Thursday, March 19, 2009

He Struck Again!

Just when you thought Mischievous Jack had disappeared, he struck again!!! Take a close look. What does this look like? Yep, that's right! Our super adorable, oh so well-behaved 2 1/2 year old colored the bottom step in our NEW house with RED PERMANENT Sharpie!!! AHHHHH!! I thought we had gotten rid of all those but Jack found one in a box that had yet to be unpacked!
I guess replacing the carpets (or adding all new hardwood floors) just got bumped to the top of the to-do list!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that's awesome. At least it wasn't new carpet, right?
I GOT A BLOG! So now you can show Jack my barn where I have my cow. I miss you guys! Love, Heather BAKER.

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Oh my gosh. I'm glad you've got a good sense of humor! And, I'm so glad the carpet is old anyway. Just a reason to replace it!